Can only be applied for by Club Secretaries
There are four different types of Closed Dates each season. One for standard use, of for use with School Activities, one for use during the Easter Holidays, and one for emergencies which costs £20.
Applying for a Closed Date...
Types of Closed Dates available
- One Standard Closed Date under League Rule 20.4.1 - 10 days' notice required
- One Easter Closed Date Closed Date under League Rule 20.4.2 - 10 days' notice required
- One School Activities Closed Date under League Rule 20.4.3 - 10 days' notice required
- One Emergency Closed Date under League Rule 20.4.4 - Must be submitted by midnight on Friday of the week of their scheduled Sunday league fixture and is subject to a £20 fee (other expenses may apply if your opposition have incurred any non-refundable costs, see Rule 20.4.4 for details).
Closed Date applications are not accepted after 31st March each season.
Closed Date Application Form...
Closed Dates are now requested using your Club Admin Software
- Login into your Club Admin page
- Click on Team Information [View Details link]
- Click on the Close Date icon (a no entry sign) that is in the row of the team requiring the Closed Date.
- Click on the green button which reads ‘Create NEW Closed Date Request’.
- Complete the form and click ‘Create Closed Date Request’.